Press Release: Step to the edge of insanity with the release of Amnesia Collection for Xbox One on September 28th – available to preorder September 21st with a 10% discount – and plunge headlong into the dark with the new Hard Mode for Xbox One and PC.
Eight years ago, the Amnesia series ushered in a new era of horror gaming. Now, Amnesia Collection brings together the original Amnesia: The Dark Descent and the Amnesia: Justine expansion from Frictional Games, and the sequel Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs from The Chinese Room.
For the bravest of horror aficionados, the first game in the series, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, becomes even more terrifying and far more challenging with the addition of Hard Mode on Xbox One and PC, featuring the following changes:
– Manual saves only, and saving costs four tinderboxes.
– Oil and tinderboxes are reduced throughout.
– Monsters are faster, deadlier, more alert, and stay longer.
– No danger music to signal when monsters are near.
– Zero sanity/health = Permadeath.
Amnesia Collection is coming to Xbox One on September 28th, and is available for preorder beginning September 21st with a 10% discount.