Press Release: Mercenary tactic game Jagged Alliance: Rage! will be available on September 27th for PC and November 6th on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. Get ready for a demanding turn-based strategy game, where your team of Mercenaries is always outnumbered and low on ressources.
This spin-off from the Jagged-Alliance-Franchise is about the beloved mercs like Ivan Dolvich, Helmut “Grunty” Grunther, Charlene “Raven” Higgins and more. Playable in singleplayer and coop-multiplayer, the game will feature an approximately 20-hour long campaign.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! is in development for PC, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and will be released onSeptember 27th PC with an SRP of 19,99 $ / 19,99 €. The console version will follow onNovember 6th 2018, pricing at 29,99 $ / 29,99 €.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! is the first game to be published by HandyGames, the latest family member of the THQ Nordic network. HandyGames will act as an independent publisher, focussing on small and mid-sized projects or 3rd-party indie games.
About Jagged Alliance: Rage!
Jagged Alliance is back – With a new take on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and the well-known quirky mercenaries! Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits!
This time it’s just you and a few allies versus an entire island ruled by a drug overlord and his crazed army.
• 2 Player online co-op mode
• Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
• Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
• Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
• Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
• Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
• Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies